Please feel free to contact us if you like to ask anything about fashion, styling, home decor and improvement, recipes, restaurants, places to visit, where to go in the DFW area, previous blog posts, topic requests and more.
- Cris at email@example.com
- Maryann at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Irene at email@example.com
- Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to advertise with a website that has a viewership of mostly stylish women from young professionals to cool moms and more mature ladies who love to find out what’s hip and happening, then you came to the right place. Majority of our readers are based in the US, but our UK and Philippine readers come second and third, respectively. Below are the advertising options that we offer, followed by the brands we previously worked with. Thank you for your interest!
For the most current media kit, please request via email.
- Sponsored Posts. My Fashion Juice offers a dedicated blog post for your brand that includes links to your site or social media.
- Sidebar Banner Ads. My Fashion Juice offers a limited number of sidebar banner ads. The banner is site-wide and will link to your website. On occasion, we offer text link ads too.
- Product or Service Reviews. My Fashion Juice will accept products and/or services in exchange of a featured post.
- Giveaways. If you would like to sponsor a giveaway for a product or service, My Fashion Juice requires 2 of the products or services that you’d like to giveaway to a reader. One will be tested to be able to provide accurate opinions on the product/service being given away. This is to ensure the readers that the prize is of value to them. A fee may also apply for hosting the giveaway. Please email for the current rate.
- Sponsorships. My Fashion Juice is always looking for sponsors for blogger events and/or Fashion Show trips. They may be in a form of products, services, travel expenses and other forms of compensation. See example of a Blogger Shop Around that My Fashion Juice organized for Premium Outlets. See post with an outlined New York Fashion Show trip sponsored by Chictopia, EFFEN Vodka, Lulu*s and Academy of Art University.
- Events, Parties, Trips. My Fashion Juice loves to attend events and parties hosted by brands. It would be best to provide transportation to ensure your invitation is accepted. See example of in-city events where car services were provided: Medicis Aesthetics and Clarins. If it’s an out-of-town event (outside North Texas), travel expenses as well as hotel accommodations are required. Example is the New York Fashion Show trips mentioned above. Depending on what is asked from My Fashion Juice during an event, a fee may also apply.
- Brand Ambassadorships. If your brand is a perfect fit, we’ll post about it, talk about it, Instagram it, Tweet about it, Facebook it and more throughout the duration of our campaign.
Please email for the latest rate. If you have something else in mind, please do not hesitate to email your offer we’ll work with you on your request.
Brands My Fashion Juice has worked with
In the past, My Fashion Juice has worked with amazing brands like Premium Outlets, DSW, Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, searsStyle, Marshalls, Timex, Clarins, SteamCream, Nexxus, Lancome, Batiste, Massage Envy, S.H.A.P.E.S. Brow Bar, Poshmark, Best Buy, Grapevine Lincoln, The Color Run, CorningWare, Sam’s Club, Walmart, Dave and Buster’s Dallas and Nestle among others. And we’re still adding more! We continuously work with some of these brands as we strive hard to exceed their expectations. We value our brand relationships dearly and we try to go above and beyond what we offer. Featured below are the brands we’ve worked with campaigns such as product features, sponsorships, social media amplification, giveaways and blogger events.
Entertainment, Food & Home Brands
Shops & Lifestyle Brands
Lifestyle & Technology Brands
Events & Conferences
Below are some of the conferences and events we’ve been invited to, attended or promoted, as well as some organizations we have worked with featuring events and more.
For more of My Fashion Juice around the web, head to the ABOUT page.