If you want to advertise with a website that has a viewership of mostly stylish women from young professionals to cool moms and more mature ladies who love to find out what’s hip and happening, then you came to the right place. About 50% of our readers are based in the US, but our UK and Philippine readers come second and third, respectively. Below is our current Media Kit followed by brands we’ve worked with in the past. At the bottom you will find the advertising options that we offer as well as the email to reach us. Thank you for your interest!
- Monthly Pageviews: 18,000 +
- UMV: 5,000 +
- Facebook: 3,350 +
- Twitter: 17,900 +
- Poshmark: 2,120,000 +
- Instagram: 1,600 +
- Pinterest: 1450 +
- Tumblr: 300 +
Brands My Fashion Juice has worked with
In the past, My Fashion Juice has worked with amazing brands like Premium Outlets, DSW, Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, searsStyle, Marshalls, Timex, Clarins, SteamCream, Nexxus, Lancome, Batiste, Massage Envy, S.H.A.P.E.S. Brow Bar, Poshmark, Best Buy, Grapevine Lincoln, The Color Run, CorningWare, Sam’s Club, Walmart, Dave and Buster’s Dallas and Nestle among others. And we’re still adding more! We continuously work with some of these brands as we strive hard to exceed their expectations. We value our brand relationships dearly and we try to go above and beyond what we offer. Featured below are the brands we’ve worked with campaigns such as product features, sponsorships, social media amplification, giveaways and blogger events.
Entertainment, Food & Home Brands
Shops & Lifestyle Brands
Lifestyle & Technology Brands
Events & Conferences
Below are some of the conferences and events we’ve been invited to, attended or promoted, as well as some organizations we have worked with featuring events and more.
For more of My Fashion Juice around the web, head to the “As Seen On” page.
- Sponsored Posts. If you are looking for a dedicated post for your product, service or brand, you can sponsor a post. My Fashion Juice will create a content specifically for your product, service or brand and will include photos and links to your website. You can also ask to promote your social media sites in a sponsored post. If requested or applicable, a video can also be an added content to a sponsored post. That video will also be uploaded and viewable over at YouTube. Aside from the blog post itself, your dedicated post will be advertised through most, if not all of My Fashion Juice’s social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, and Pinterest. Please email for the current rate.
- Sidebar Banner Ads. My Fashion Juice offers a limited number of sidebar banner ads with dimensions 300px X 300px and 125px X 125px. The banner is site-wide and will link to your website. Please email for the current rate.
- Product or Service Reviews. My Fashion Juice will accept products and/or services in exchange of a featured post.
- Giveaways. If you would like to sponsor a giveaway for a product or service, My Fashion Juice requires 2 of the products or services that you’d like to giveaway to a reader. One will be tested to be able to provide accurate opinions on the product/service being given away. This is to ensure the readers that the prize is of value to them. A fee is also required for hosting the giveaway. Please email for the current rate.
- Sponsorships. My Fashion Juice is always looking for sponsors for blogger events and/or Fashion Show trips. They may be in a form of products, services, travel expenses and other forms of compensation. See example of a Blogger Shop Around that My Fashion Juice organized for Premium Outlets. See post with an outlined New York Fashion Show trip sponsored by Chictopia, EFFEN Vodka, Lulu*s and Academy of Art University.
- Events, Parties, Trips. My Fashion Juice loves to attend events and parties hosted by brands. It would be best to provide transportation to ensure your invitation is accepted. See example of in-city events where car services were provided: Medicis Aesthetics and Clarins. If it’s an out-of-town event (outside North Texas), travel expenses as well as hotel accommodations are required. Example is the New York Fashion Show trips mentioned above. Depending on what is asked from My Fashion Juice during an event, a fee may also be required.
If you have something else in mind, please do not hesitate to email your offer. My Fashion Juice is very flexible and will work out with you on your request. If you are interested in any of the above advertising options, feel free to send an email to email@example.com. Please understand that this blog receives several requests and emails at any given time. Thus, it may take up to 5 business days to get a response. To ensure your email doesn’t go to our SPAM folder, or if you would like to follow up on a previous email, you may also send us an inquiry via our Contact Form.