Fitbit has been around for quite some time. With more and more people getting conscious about health, this gadget has been flying off the shelves. But for those who haven’t joined the bandwagon, Fitbit is an activity tracker. It’s a wireless-enabled wearable device that keeps track of the number of steps walked, your sleeping hours/quality of sleep and other personal metrics. So basically, it will tell you if you’re reaching your fitness and health goals. Say, have you been getting enough sleep? Have you been idle the whole day in front of the computer or did you take the time to get up and walk? I haven’t really thought about getting one but that is about to change with this Tory Burch for Fitbit collab! Fitness and Fashion in one? Yes please!
Tory Burch for Fitbit
I have to say that this Tory Burch for Fitbit collab nailed it. Having a gadget that will keep you in check, fitness and health-wise, but at the same time look stylish enough to act like a fashion accessory? I’m in. My problem now is, which one?
- Tory Burch for Fitbit Fret Pendant Necklace, $175
- Tory Burch for Fitbit Silicone Printed Bracelet in Fuchsia, $38
- Tory Burch for Fitbit Silicone Printed Bracelet in Navy, $38
- Tory Burch for Fitbi Metal Hinged Bracelet, $195
- Fitbit Flex, $99.95 – you will need the Fitbit Flex for these accessories. In case you don’t have one yet, it already comes with a default regular band. So you can start using it and then wait just for your Tory Burch bands or necklace to arrive.
You can pre-order the Tory Burch for Fitbit accessories now and it will ship by September 30, 2014. The Fitbit Flex, as mentioned earlier, is available at most stores selling gadgets and fitness accessories. I say do it now before they sell out. What do you think? I’m leaning towards that necklace but I love the metal bracelet too. But if I’m on a budget, the silicone bands are pretty neat as well. What are you planning to get?